Unhomogenized Whole Milk
Artisan Aged Cheeses
Whole & Low Fat Yogurt
Whole Raw Milk Cream
Whole Raw Milk Whey
Jersey Girls Milk Company, Inc.
The Arts Blog
Grahame Hopkins honored with the 2010 Trails Country Treasure award
Anita Williams - Friday, October 01, 2010
Joe Dan Boyd presents the Trails Country
Treasure award to Grahame Hopkins at the
WCA, Sept. 25, 2010.
Graham Hopkins, accompanied by his wife Tracy Hopkins, was honored at a presentation and reception at the Winnsboro Center for the Arts Sunday, September 26, 2010. A sizable crowd of friends and fellow WCA volunteers and supporters filled the center for the two hour afternoon event.
Jon Dan Boyd and Helen Burlingham, two of the three Trails Country Treasure committee members, made presentations. After receiving the plaque that commemorates the award from Joe Dan, Grahame accepted a petroglyph of the hand symbol. The original logo of Trails Country Center for the Arts, now known as Winnsboro Center for the Arts.
Originals and photos of many of his beautiful paintings are currently on display at the WCA.
Both Grahame and Tracy have both devoted themselves to serving Winnsboro, largely through the arts community. They have been great advocates for a thriving arts community and have supported the arts in many ways, from teaching to serving as board members.
The group rose to their feet in a standing ovation in honor of his service, and the award.
Helen Burlingham presents the stylized
hand petroglyph that was the original logo
of the Trails Country Center for the Arts,
now the Winnsboro Center for the Arts.
Georgia Lange Moore originated the logo
and creates the commemorative ceramic
plaques for the recipient each year.
Tracy and Grahame Hopkins are both
staunch supporters of the arts in Winnsboro.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Christmas Musical Review at Winnsboro Center for the Arts Sat. Dec. 6 from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Holiday Sing Along Friday Nov 5 from 7 pm - 9 pm
- Mount Vernon Concert for violin viola and piano Sat Nov. 22 at 7:30 pm
- Michael Johnathon on the Bowery Stage Fri Nov 14
- Second Annual Men in the Arts Exhibition Fri 14 through Sun 16
- Bill Wedekind Speaker and Artist to appear Sunday Nov 16 at 3 pm
- Authors Showcase on Nov. 8 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Lunch at Liefi Li Vine with an afternoon of painting
- Kathy Rachel presents and outdoor painting party on November 1 2014
- WInnsboro Center for the Arts presents Bonnie & Clyde theatrical perfomance
Winnsboro Fine Art Market Lindy Hearne classical music, fine art market Winnsboro, Texas Winnsboro art exhibition sculpture Ron Clinton Mount Vernon Music Bonnie Sir Kegian White Wood County Arts District Art Workshop Crossroads Music Company Al Moore winnbsoro tx Art Classes Lake Country Orchestra Winnsboro Center for the Arts True Blue Live Music acting classes Adler and Hearne Lynn Adler fine art, Bonnie Sir Kegian Chaim Goldberg Cultural Arts District
- acting classes (1)
- Adler and Hearne (3)
- Al Moore (1)
- Art Classes (2)
- art exhibition (1)
- Art Workshop (1)
- Arts District (3)
- Bonnie Sir Kegian White (1)
- Chaim Goldberg (1)
- classical music, (1)
- Crossroads Music Company (1)
- Cultural Arts District (5)
- fine art market (1)
- fine art, Bonnie Sir Kegian (1)
- Lake Country Orchestra (1)
- Lindy Hearne (1)
- Live Music (3)
- Lynn Adler (1)
- Mount Vernon Music (8)
- Ron Clinton (1)
- sculpture (2)
- True Blue (1)
- winnbsoro tx (12)
- Winnsboro (3)
- Winnsboro Center for the Arts (18)
- Winnsboro Fine Art Market (1)
- Winnsboro, Texas (14)
- Wood County (5)