Unhomogenized Whole Milk
Artisan Aged Cheeses
Whole & Low Fat Yogurt
Whole Raw Milk Cream
Whole Raw Milk Whey
Jersey Girls Milk Company, Inc.
The Arts Blog
Grahame Hopkins honored with the 2010 Trails Country Treasure award
Anita Williams - Friday, October 01, 2010
Joe Dan Boyd presents the Trails Country
Treasure award to Grahame Hopkins at the
WCA, Sept. 25, 2010.
Graham Hopkins, accompanied by his wife Tracy Hopkins, was honored at a presentation and reception at the Winnsboro Center for the Arts Sunday, September 26, 2010. A sizable crowd of friends and fellow WCA volunteers and supporters filled the center for the two hour afternoon event.
Jon Dan Boyd and Helen Burlingham, two of the three Trails Country Treasure committee members, made presentations. After receiving the plaque that commemorates the award from Joe Dan, Grahame accepted a petroglyph of the hand symbol. The original logo of Trails Country Center for the Arts, now known as Winnsboro Center for the Arts.
Originals and photos of many of his beautiful paintings are currently on display at the WCA.
Both Grahame and Tracy have both devoted themselves to serving Winnsboro, largely through the arts community. They have been great advocates for a thriving arts community and have supported the arts in many ways, from teaching to serving as board members.
The group rose to their feet in a standing ovation in honor of his service, and the award.
Helen Burlingham presents the stylized
hand petroglyph that was the original logo
of the Trails Country Center for the Arts,
now the Winnsboro Center for the Arts.
Georgia Lange Moore originated the logo
and creates the commemorative ceramic
plaques for the recipient each year.
Tracy and Grahame Hopkins are both
staunch supporters of the arts in Winnsboro.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Kathay Rachal with One Day Collage Studio
- Summer Fun at the Library
- A Nite of Comedy at Winnsboro Center for the Arts
- Winnsboro Center for the Arts July Events
- Winnsboro Center for the Arts June 2014 Schedule
- Mount Vernon Music presents Nuevo Tango on Saturday May 10 at 7:30 pm
- Collage Creativity and all that Jazz May 2nd and 3rd
- Franklin County Arts Alliance upcoming events
- April calendar for Winnsboro Center for the Arts
- WCA presents Adler and Hearne Saturday April 12 7:30 pm of the Bowery Stage
Lynn Adler Winnsboro Center for the Arts Art Workshop Art Classes Winnsboro Chaim Goldberg Adler and Hearne True Blue Cultural Arts District winnbsoro tx Arts District Ron Clinton art exhibition classical music, Lindy Hearne Wood County Mount Vernon Music Lake Country Orchestra Live Music sculpture fine art, Bonnie Sir Kegian Crossroads Music Company Winnsboro Fine Art Market Winnsboro, Texas acting classes fine art market
- acting classes (1)
- Adler and Hearne (3)
- Art Classes (1)
- art exhibition (1)
- Art Workshop (1)
- Arts District (3)
- Chaim Goldberg (1)
- classical music, (1)
- Crossroads Music Company (1)
- Cultural Arts District (5)
- fine art market (1)
- fine art, Bonnie Sir Kegian (1)
- Lake Country Orchestra (1)
- Lindy Hearne (1)
- Live Music (3)
- Lynn Adler (1)
- Mount Vernon Music (5)
- Ron Clinton (1)
- sculpture (2)
- True Blue (1)
- winnbsoro tx (11)
- Winnsboro (3)
- Winnsboro Center for the Arts (12)
- Winnsboro Fine Art Market (1)
- Winnsboro, Texas (13)
- Wood County (5)